Published: January 25, 2011, 12:00 AM (CT)
Updated: March 02, 2011, 10:51 AM (CT)
by LSUsports.net (@LSUsports), LSU Sports Interactive
LSU Football, Men's Basketball and Baseball season ticket holders who can't make certain games may electronically forward their tickets to other fans easily and securely by logging in to their online season ticket account. Please follow instructions below to forward your tickets or accept forwarded tickets.
- Login to your account at LSUsports.net.
- If you have already activated your account with LSUtix.net, login to your account with your customer number and password. If you have not yet registered or activated your account with LSUtix.net, please do so by clicking on the appropriate options to activate your account with your customer number and PIN.
- Once you have signed into your account, click on the "My Account" button on the gold bar near the top of the screen.
- Click on the "Ticket Forwarding" link under the heading "Manage My Tickets".
- You will see each game that has tickets available for forwarding. Click on the "Forward Tickets" link under the game of your choice.
- Under the "Seating Information" section, check the "Forward" box next to each ticket you would like to forward.
- Under the "Recipient Information" section, fill in the information of the person you will be forwarding your tickets to (case sensitive). Choose who will pay the $4 forwarding fee - you or the recipient - and check the appropriate button.
- If you will pay the fee, fill in the Credit Card Information section. If the recipient will pay the fee, you can leave this section blank. Click the "Submit" button at the button of the screen.
- Confirm the information listed on the Confirmation screen is correct, and then click the "Yes" button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you would like to forward additional tickets, click on the "Continue to Ticket Forward List" button at the bottom of the screen. If you are finished, click the "Sign Out" button on the gold bar near the top of the screen to complete the transfer.
- The recipient has 24 hours to claim the tickets and accept the forward invitation. Once the tickets are accepted, rejected, or go unclaimed you will receive an e-mail. When the tickets are accepted by the recipient, the season ticket holder should destroy the original tickets as their barcode has been deactivated and the tickets are no longer valid.
Accepting Forwarded Tickets:
- Ticket forwarding recipients will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line "LSU Ticket Forwarding Invitation." Once you find and open this email, click on the "Accept" link at the bottom of the email to proceed.
- At the bottom of the screen, enter in the email address where you received the invitation and click "Accept".
- If you already have an online ticketing account should sign in as a Returning Online Customer using your email address or account number and password.
- If you do not have an online ticketing account you must create one by clicking the "Register" button in the New Online Customer section and filling in your contact information.
- Once you are logged in to your account, the forwarded tickets will appear in your shopping cart. Select the Delivery Method which you would like the tickets delivered and click on the "Check Out" button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are paying the $4 Forwarding fee, fill in your Credit Card information. If the person forwarding the tickets has already paid the fee, you can leave the Credit Card Information blank. Click the "Submit Payment" button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then receive an email containing the forwarded ticket(s) attached in the form of a "Print-at-Home" PDF document. Open this email and print out your ticket(s).
- The recipient must claim the tickets within 24 hours of the invitation being sent. Season ticket holders can forward tickets up to one hour prior to game time, but the entire forwarding process (offer and acceptance) must be completed one hour prior to game time.
- A ticket can only be forwarded once. Forwarded tickets cannot be forwarded again.
- Be careful when printing multiple seat locations that you print just one ticket per seat location. Multiple copies of the same seat location will not be admitted; the first printed ticket scanned at the door will be the only valid ticket for that seat location.
- For information on transferring student season tickets, click here.
Adobe Reader version 4.0 or greater is required to open the transferred ticket attachment.