- To request an LSU Spirit Squad for your event, click here.
- Click here to purchase the 2012-13 team photo
Back Row (left to right): Braley Raborn (coach), Kate Stone (coach), Chanse Kendrick, Katherine Smith, Dylon Hoffpauir, Taylor North, Kody Banda, Kristen Baudin, Tyler Roberts, Patience Phillips, Zack Hill, Brittany Chaisson, Wesley Smith, Sarah Stout, Jordan Ezell, Taylor Tucker, Ryan Fox, Kortlin Radley, Nick Bernard, Caroline Joseph, Landon Chastant, Jessie Majorie, Lauren Hollingsworth, Jordy Spitale, Blayr Carbo, Ben Cartner, Chico Garcia (Asoc, Head Coach), Pauline Zernott (Head Coach)
Front Row: E.J, Vincent, Taylor Machen, Chris Annis, Skyler Bouillion, Josh Vairin, Courtney Begnaud, Alex Engelhardt, Rachael Brousse, Kip Carter, Kelsey Collins, Anthony Alexander, Sadie Landrieu, Cody Meyer, Julie Rapp, Eric Campos, Brittany Day, David Robichaux, Kelly Hackenbracht
- 2013-14 Pre-Tryout Clinics and Tryouts
- New LSU Cheerleader Turns Tragedy to Triumph (May 6, 2009)
Spirit Squads Wrap-up Nationals with Strong Finishes (Jan. 18, 2009)
LSU Cheerleading Video (Free)
- Prospective Cheerleader Form (.pdf)
- LSU Cheerleading Alumni: Send us your info
- 2005-06 Squad
- 2006-07 Squad
- 2007-08 Squad
- 2008-09 Squad
- 2009-10 Squad
- 2010-11 Squad
- 2011-12 Squad
2013 ESPN Airdates for College Cheer and Dance Nationals
Subject to change
Hip Hop, 1A Jazz. DI & Open Winners
Sunday, Feb. 24, 9 a.m. ESPNU
Sunday, March 3, 11 a.m. ESPN2
Thursday, March 21, 8 p.m. ESPN2
Saturday, April 6, 7 p.m. ESPN2
D1A Cheer & Pom
Sunday, Feb. 24, 11 a.m., ESPN2
Thursday, March 21, 7 p.m. ESPN2
Wednesday, May 22, 8 p.m. ESPN2
LSU Stunt Camp & College Prep Clinic
Indoor Football Facility at LSU
Sunday, September 15, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Join the fun and learn new stunts! All levels of stunts will be taught from intermediate, advanced, and elite!
- Allow this clinic to help your team for football/basketball season, pep rallies, competitions, and more!
- There will be 2 tracks for the day 1.) Stunt instruction for squads/stunt groups ($35 per participant) 2.) Individuals wanting college prep experience- coed stunts, motion/fight song technique will be taught ($40 per participant)
- Don’t miss this opportunity to work with and meet the UCA Staff and LSU cheerleaders!
- Registration Time: 8:15 am- Instruction starts at 9:00am
- Coaches are FREE!!!
- Pizza orders will be taken at registration for lunch($5 pizza/$2 drink)
For more information or to register, please contact Amanda May at email@example.com or 1-800-378-6750 Toll Free
** Please register at least 7 days prior to the clinic date**
*** Please make payment to UCA(prior to clinic) and bring signed medical release forms which are available at http://uca.varsity.com/docs/camp/12/12_partwaiver.pdf
For more information regarding the LSU Cheerleading Squad, contact the LSU Spirit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.