LSU Football Away-Game Student Ticket Information
LSU Sports Interactive
The 2016 student away game ticket ordering period begins on April 4 at 8 a.m. CT and ending on April 25 at 5 p.m. Eligible students will have the opportunity to request tickets for all away games by logging in to their online ticket account.
Students may only request one (1) ticket for ALL games. If demand exceeds supply, the Student Priority Point System will be used to distribute tickets.
Please note the following:
- Students will be charged a non-refundable $1 processing fee per game requested at the time that orders are placed.
- If the LSU Athletics Ticket Office is able to fulfill a student's request, LSU will automatically charge the credit card for the full price of the tickets (plus processing fee) once the ticket(s) have been allocated.
- Students will be notified via e-mail of their request status in early June 2016.
- Students may only request one (1) ticket for ALL games
- If demand exceeds supply, the Student Priority Point System will be used to distribute tickets.
- The ordering student must present his/her valid LSU student ID and driver's license to pick up the away-game tickets.
- Ticket allocation will be based on the Student Priority Point System.
- NO NAME CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS, OR REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED.
2016 Away Game Schedule:
Sat., Sep 3 – Wisconsin (Green Bay, Wisc.) - Cost: $45
Sat., Sep. 24 – Auburn (Auburn, Ala.) - Cost: $100
Sat., Oct. 8 – Florida (Gainesville, Fla.) - Cost: $100
Sat., Nov. 12 – Arkansas (Fayetteville, Ark.) - Cost: $85
Thu., Nov. 24 – Texas A&M (College Station, Texas) – Cost: $100