BATON ROUGE – It’s been three weeks since a football game has been played in Tiger Stadium and with the largest crowd of the season expected on Saturday for the Florida contest, LSU officials have issued the following reminders for fans coming to campus this weekend:
Tiger Stadium Bag Policy
- The Tiger Stadium Bag Policy restricts bags larger than 8.5” x 11” from being allowed into the stadium and backpacks are strictly prohibited. Fans are encouraged to travel light when leaving their tailgate and to only bring essential items with them to the stadium. View all Fan Services
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought in to the stadium and Louisiana law prohibits smoking in Tiger Stadium. View all In-Stadium Policies
- An additional 350 free parking spaces are available beginning with the Florida game as work on a new lot located next to the LSU Golf Course has been completed. The new free parking lot is located off of Gourrier Avenue next to the LSU Golf Course and across the street from Alex Box Stadium. Parking in this new grass lot is on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be accessed by turning onto Gourrier Avenue from either Nicholson Drive or River Road. View the Parking Map
- Free parking is also available in the Levee and Hayfield Lots. In an effort to maximize the space in the Levee and Hayfield Lots, LSU will have parking attendants on hand to assist drivers to a parking spot. Fans will have the option of parking close to the entrance of the lot or closer to the stadium. Fans will not be able to choose their specific space when parking in either of these free lots.
- Fans are also reminded that individual game parking for cars is available at the new Union Square Parking Garage, which is located on East Campus Drive across from the Student Union. Passes for the parking garage can be purchased for $40 as you enter the garage.
- In addition, parking permits for Lot 409 at Alex Stadium are available for individual game purchase. Prices for Lot 409 at Alex Box Stadium range from $40-$80 per game. Parking passes for Lot 409 at Alex Box Stadium can be purchased in advance through www.lsutix.net.
For more information on LSU football and game day questions regarding parking, in-stadium policies, and tickets, visit www.LSUsports.net/gameday.
Kickoff for the LSU-Florida game is set for 2:30 p.m. and the game will be televised on CBS.