Spring Game Parking, Stadium Reminders
Assoc. Athletic Director/Communications
BATON ROUGE – In preparation for Saturday’s National L-Club Spring Game presented by Tony Chachere’s in Tiger Stadium, LSU issued the following reminders to fans coming to campus this weekend:
Tiger Stadium | Diagram
- Gates to Tiger Stadium open at 12:30 p.m. and admission to the game is free. All seating in Tiger Stadium will be on the west side and the south endzone. All seating will be general admission.
- Fans should enter the stadium on the west side using gates 1 thru 6.
- Gate 10 will be open and used for ADA access.
- Prohibited items include: coolers, ice chests, bottles, cans, cups, outside food and drinks (including alcohol), backpacks and bags larger than 8.5”x11, umbrellas, weapons of any kinds, and animals/pets (except service animals).
- Smoking is not permitted inside the gates of the stadium.
Parking | Spring Game Map (.pdf)
- All public parking for the game is free.
- Vehicle parking lots will open beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- Motor Home parking will be available for free in parking the Touchdown Village Lot or the Vet School Lot beginning at 5p.m. on Friday.
- ADA parking spaces will be available in Lots H and I.
Fan Fest | Details
- Fan Fest begins at 11 a.m. in Lot A on the west side of Tiger Stadium.
- Fan Fest will provide fun for the entire family, including live music, food and drinks, inflatables, etc.
- North Stadium Drive and South Stadium Drive will be closed to vehicular traffic starting at 7 a.m. on Saturday.
- The portion of South Stadium drive adjacent to Tiger Stadium will be blocked off to pedestrians due to ongoing construction on Tiger Stadium.
Kickoff for Saturday’s spring game is scheduled for 2 p.m. CT. The game will not be televised, but will be available on the LSU Sports Radio Network.
For more information on this year's free event, visit www.LSUsports.net/springgame.