BATON ROUGE – Tiger Concessions will wheel out several new items for fans inside Tiger Stadium on Saturday when the LSU Tigers host the UAB Blazers at 6 p.m.
Now there is nothing to worry about if you are looking for your favorite traditional concession stand items like hamburgers, regular hot dogs, Manda sausage dogs, sodas, peanuts, nachos and the “mega bag” of popcorn.
But there has been a plethora of items added to several of the stands located at Tiger Stadium to make the experience for the fan more enjoyable.
Here is the list of new items as provided by Tiger Concession Director Larry Wallace and the areas that they will be available:
- Coach Mike Ditka’s spicy beef sausage po-boy – West Side Top, East Side Top, South End Zone Lower.
- True Vienna Beef Chicago Style Hot dogs – West Side, East Side, South End Zone Lower (Hot dog contains, pickle spears, relish, tomato slices, garlic salt, mustard, onions, sport peppers on a poppy seed bun.).
- Mediterranean Masterpiece – South End Zone, East Side, West Side, North End Zone (fresh garlic hummus with pita chips).
- Stuffed Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets – All Sections.
- Sweet Bottom Cookies (Fudge Bottom Chocolate Chip Cookies) – All Sections.
- Burger Dogs – South End Zone Lower (Fresh ground chuck beef – shaped like a hotdog served on a hot dog bun).
- Cold Greek Veggie Wraps – South End Zone lower.
- Swamp Shack Trading Company bayou boiled sunflower seeds – All Sections.