Published: May 01, 2014, 12:00 AM (CT)
Updated: May 09, 2014, 11:59 AM (CT)
by LSUsports.net (@LSUsports), LSU Sports Interactive
For the 2014 season, Student Guest Tickets will be available for ONLY non-conference games.
In order to exchange to a student guest ticket, the ticket must be brought to the LSU Ticket Office where the difference between the cost of a student ticket and a general public ticket (see below for game-by-game fees) must be paid by cash or credit card. One (1) student ticket will be exchanged for one (1) student guest ticket.
There is a limit of 500 student guest tickets per game that are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Student guest ticket exchanges will end at 5 p.m. CT the day before each home game or as soon as 500 upgrades are processed -- whichever comes first.
Student tickets may be exchanged for student guest tickets on a date to be determined once tickets have been sent out.
- Student guest tickets will NOT be available for any SEC games
- A limit of 500 student guest tickets will be processed for the other three (3) games on a first come, first served basis.
- Student guest tickets for future games can be exchanged any time prior to game day, provided that the limit of 500 has not been reached.
- Tickets used for student guest tickets do not need to be transferred and may be used by anyone.
- Credit card and cash are the only accepted forms of payment.
|Date||Game||General Admission Price||Reserved/Group Price|
|Sept. 6||Sam Houston St.||$39||$35|
|Sept. 27||New Mexico St.||$34||$30|