53 Tigers Named to SEC Fall Honor Roll
LSU Sports Interactive
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Fifty-three LSU student-athletes were named to the 2018 Fall SEC Academic Honor Roll on Thursday by Commissioner Greg Sankey. The Fall accolades recognize the sports of cross country, football, soccer and volleyball.
LSU’s list includes 15 members of the 2019 Fiesta Bowl champion football team and 15 members of the women’s soccer team that advanced to the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament.
The 2018 Fall SEC Academic Honor Roll is based on grades posted from the 2018 Spring, 2018 Summer and Fall terms.
Any student-athlete who participates in an SEC championship sport or is a student-athlete who participates in a sport listed on his/her institution’s NCAA Sports Sponsorship Form is eligible for nomination to the Academic Honor Roll. The following criteria is applied for nomination:
(1) A student-athlete must have a grade point average of 3.00 or above for either the preceding academic year (two semesters or three quarters) or have a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or above at the nominating institution.
(2) If a student-athlete attends summer school, his/her grade point average during the summer academic term must be included in the calculation used to determine eligibility for the Academic Honor Roll.
(3) Student-athletes eligible for the Honor Roll include those receiving an athletics scholarship, recipients of an athletics award (i.e. letterwinner), and non-scholarship student-athletes who have been on a varsity team for two seasons.
(4) Prior to being nominated, a student-athlete must have successfully completed 24 semester or 36 quarter hours of non-remedial academic credit toward a baccalaureate degree at the nominating institution.
(5) The student-athlete must have been a member of a varsity team for the sport’s entire NCAA Championship segment.
LSU Members of the 2018 Fall SEC Academic Honor Roll
Harrison Martingayle, Men’s Cross Country, Sport Administration
Kyle Montgomery, Men’s Cross Country, Accounting
Josef Schuster, Men’s Cross Country, Natural Resource Ecology & Management
Hannah Bourque, Women’s Cross Country, Kinesiology
Heather Cizek, Women’s Cross Country, Natural Resource Ecology & Management
Kristin Delgado, Women’s Cross Country, Biochemistry
Amber Desselle, Women’s Cross Country, Biology
Sara Funderburk, Women’s Cross Country, Animal Science
Monica Guillot, Women’s Cross Country, Chemical Engineering
Annie Jung, Women’s Cross Country, Pre-Business Administration
Erika Lewis, Women’s Cross Country, Biological Engineering
Cori Mitchell, Women’s Cross Country, Sport Administration
Caroline Saucier, Women’s Cross Country, Kinesiology
Allyson Seals, Women’s Cross Country, Kinesiology
Amelie Whitehurst, Women’s Cross Country, History
Colby Brunet, Football, General Business
Joe Burrow, Football, Master’s – Liberal Arts
K’Lavon Chaisson, Football, Sport Administration
Breiden Fehoko, Football, Communication Studies
Blake Ferguson, Football, Master’s – Business Administration
Jack Gonsoulin, Football, Finance
Josh Growden, Football, Kinesiology
Todd Harris Jr., Football, Sport Administration
Rashard Lawrence, Football, Sport Administration
Rory Luke, Football, Economics
Michael Ostrom, Football, General Business
Tiger Scheyd, Football, Management
Turner Simmers, Football, Master’s - Kinesiology
Cole Tracy, Football, Master’s – Liberal Arts
Zach Von Rosenberg, Football, Interdisciplinary Studies
Caroline Brockmeier, Soccer, Master’s – Kinesiology
Tiana Caffey, Soccer, Sport Administration
Hannah Cuneo, Soccer, Kinesiology
Marlena Cutura, Soccer, Civil Engineering
Lindsey Eaton, Soccer, Marketing
Haley Garrett, Soccer, Animal Science
Emma Grace Goldman, Soccer, Kinesiology
Raven Guerrero, Soccer, Kinesiology
Courtney Henderson, Soccer, General Business
Alexis Larimore, Soccer, Kinesiology
Mackenzie Manuel, Soccer, Kinesiology
Lucy Parker, Soccer, Kinesiology
Chiara Ritchie-Williams, Soccer, Economics
Alex Thomas, Soccer, Biology
Ellie Weber, Soccer, Communication Disorders
Olivia Beyer, Volleyball, Nutrition & Food Sciences
Raigen Cianciulli, Volleyball, Finance
Lindsay Flory, Volleyball, Master’s – Business Administration
Katie Kampen, Volleyball, Kinesiology
Sydney Mukes, Volleyball, Human Resource Education
Toni Rodriguez, Volleyball, Master’s – Kinesiology
Milan Stokes, Volleyball, English
Anna Zwiebel, Volleyball, Kinesiology