Published: June 21, 2016, 12:00 AM (CT)
Updated: June 21, 2016, 02:20 PM (CT)
by LSUsports.net (@LSUsports), LSU Sports Interactive
LSU Student Athletes and members of the LSU Tiger Band, Cheerleaders, and Golden Girls are ineligible to purchase student season tickets.
2016 FOOTBALL STUDENT SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
RETURNING LSU STUDENTS
Returning LSU students who meet all requirements will be sent an email to their myLSU address in mid-June detailing specific ordering procedures and time frames. Each qualified student will be able to order tickets July 5-20, in which they can order general admission football student season tickets. Orders must be placed during the time frame specified in your email. This will be your ONLY chance to order general admission season tickets.
Those students who are officially registered with Campus Life for reserved Group Seating will receive a separate email detailing the ordering process for Group Seats, which will be July 1-15.
Students must meet all of the qualifications of a full time student in the fall semester in order to purchase student season tickets. Those students who had season tickets last year and did not meet the 60 priority point minimum will be moved to the same time frame as incoming students in late August.
INCOMING LSU STUDENTS
First-year LSU students who meet all requirements will be sent an email detailing ordering instructions in late August 2016. After the ordering periods for all returning students have expired, any remaining tickets will be made available to incoming students via a lottery process. Incoming students will have a two day window to register for the lottery online. As many tickets as possible will then be randomly assigned to students who place requests during the specified periods. If ticket demand from incoming students exceeds the available supply, partial-season packages may be awarded to incoming students in order to increase the number of students who are able to receive tickets.
STUDENT GUEST TICKETS
In an effort to maximize the number of tickets available to LSU Students, student guest tickets will NOT be available for any SEC games this year. A maximum of 500 student guest tickets will still be available for the other three (3) home games. Click here for more information on student guest tickets.
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
As members of the LSU community, all students are encouraged to promote academic integrity and abide by the behavioral standards outlined in the LSU Code of Student Conduct. It is a violation of the Code to sell your LSU football ticket to a non- student or to sell the ticket for greater than face value. It is also a violation to allow any other person to utilize your LSU issued Tiger Card. If you misuse your Tiger Card, ticket or other University issued document, you will be referred to Student Advocacy and Accountability and may be charged with violations of the Code of Student Conduct.
Know the Code: http://www.saa.lsu.edu/
STUDENT TICKET ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
- In order to obtain student season tickets, all students MUST place their order within their specified ordering period, which is determined by their number of credit hours earned.
- Student tickets can only be ordered online by logging on to your student ticket account.
- Students who have previously registered their online account should use either their LSU ID number or myLSU e-mail address to access the online ticketing system.
- Students who have not previously registered their online account should click here to register using their LSU ID number
- Payments must be made when the order is placed using American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa
- If you are no longer enrolled at LSU-Baton Rouge, you are not eligible to purchase LSU student tickets. LSU Law School and Health Sciences Center students are not eligible to purchase tickets through this process.
- Ordering tickets online does not guarantee you tickets in the fall semester. In order to receive your tickets, you must be enrolled full-time for the fall semester and have an overall GPA of 2.0 or better at the time we distribute tickets to students. If you fail to meet these requirements, your order will be cancelled and you will be refunded the cost of the season ticket.
- All students must provide their most recent valid LSU ID at the student entrance and meet the student ticket requirements listed above in order to use a football student ticket for any game. No exceptions will be granted.
- The resale, or attempted resale, of LSU student tickets through means other than those specifically provided by the LSU Ticket Office is expressly prohibited. Unauthorized resale of student tickets may result in the loss of all LSU student ticket privileges.
- Students who misuse the LSU ID, LSU student tickets, or student ticket privileges will be referred to Student Advocacy and Accountability and may face misconduct charges under the LSU Code of Student Conduct.
For those students who have their PAWS account forwarding to a private e-mail address (AOL, Yahoo, etc.), we strongly recommend disabling the forwarding feature until you receive the e-mail containing your tickets. If you choose not to disable the forwarding feature, the LSU Athletics Ticket Office cannot ensure you that you will receive your tickets in a timely manner. If you wish to keep the forwarding feature enabled, please be sure to add email@example.com to your safe list.