- To request an LSU Spirit Squad for your event, click here.
Bottom (Left to Right): Coach Kate Wells, Bria Davis, Paige Pennington, Andre Trosclair, Brittany Chaisson, Austin Bouzigard, Kristen Baudin, DJ Brown, Kelly Hackenbracht, John Mark Lambert, Katherine Smith, Chanse Kendrick, Ryan Yakubek, Skyler Bouillion, Ben Cartner, Taylor Machen, Evan Lafleur, Jessie Majorie, Andrew Walters, Patience Phillips, Joshua Shepherd, Caroline Joseph, Victoria Schlumbrecht, Coach Pauline Zernott.
Top (Left to Right): Mckenzie Daniell, Sean Goebel, Claire Watkins, Johnathan Hawthorn, Maddy Joseph, Austin Dedon, Mary Claire Fontenot, Brennan Skinner, Christina Ramon, Zachary Nelson, Emile Jeunesse, Elizabeth Giattina, Kyle Pecoraro, Hailey Prattini, Nicholas Wessel, Lindsay Allen, John Morreale, Allie Thorpe, David Trepagnier, Kelly Forschler.
Not Pictured: Eric Campos, Jack Higodon, Stefin Vidovic
- Video: An LSU Cheerleader's Perspective
- LSU Cheerleading Video (Free)
- Prospective Cheerleader Form (.pdf)
- LSU Cheerleading Alumni: Send us your info
- 2005-06 Squad
- 2006-07 Squad
- 2007-08 Squad
- 2008-09 Squad
- 2009-10 Squad
- 2010-11 Squad
- 2011-12 Squad
- 2012-13 Squad
- 2013-14 Squad
LSU Cheerleading Clinic
All Girl Stunt * Coed Stunt & College Prep * Kiddie clinic (ages 5-10)
Date: Sept. 28, 2014
Location: Indoor Football Facility (off Skip Bertman Dr.) at LSU
There will be 4 tracks for the day:
1. Stunt instruction for all-girl squads/stunt groups ($35 per participant). Coaches Free
2. Stunt instruction for co-ed squad/stunt groups ($35 per participant) Coaches free
3. Individual high school junior and seniors wanting college prep experience; coed stunts, motion/fight song technique will be taught ($50 per participant)
4. Kiddie clinic ages 5-10 individuals. ($30 per participant)
Work on new stunts and perfect the ones you have! All levels of stunts will be taught. All Girl Intermediate, advanced, elite and coed groups. Allow this clinic to help your team focus on just stunts.
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Clinic: 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Cost: $35 per person
Learn directly from the LSU coaches on what it takes to be an LSU Cheerleader. Work on co-ed stunts and game day style material.
Registration: 8:30 a.m
Clinic: 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Cost: $50 per person
LUNCH: Pizza orders will be taken at registration for lunch ($5 pizza/$2 drink) for those participating in the clinic.
Ages 5-10 Learn gamed day cheers, band cheers from the LSU Cheerleaders. Fun opportunity to work with LSU cheerleaders!
Clinic: 1-2:30 p.m.
Cost: $30 per person
For more information or to register, please contact Pauline Zernott at firstname.lastname@example.org Registration will begin Sept. 8th
Online registration begins Sept. 8 and ends at midnight on Sept. 27, 2014
Bring signed medical release forms
For more information or to register, please contact Pauline Zernott at email@example.com
2014 LSU/UCA Sprit Day
About: Experience GameDay with the LSU Spirit Squad and UCA. Your cheerleaders have the opportunity to perform during halftime at the LSU Football game on Sept. 27.
When: Sept. 27, 2014
Where: LSU Field House
When: Football game time TBD
Ages: Performers are preferred to be junior high and high school age
Deadline to Register: Sept. 22, 2014
- $60 per cheerleader (Spirit Day material and stunt clinic, Spirit Day t-shirt, meal - drink not included - 1½ minute performance at halftime of football game, and football game ticket)
- 40 per coach/chaperone (includes clinic, football game ticket for coach/chaperone, Spirit Day t-shirt and meal - drink not included)
- $10 per additional football game ticket
Print Brochure (.pdf)
Print Registration Form (.pdf)
Either make checks payable to "UCA" and mail registration form and payment to:
Attn: LSU/UCA Spirit Day
6745 Lenox Center Court, Suite 300
Memphis, TN 38115
Or fax completed form with credit card information to:
For more information regarding the LSU Cheerleading Squad, contact the LSU Spirit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To easily find this page, visit www.LSUsports.net/cheerleading.