* Has played in 89 games at LSU and made 38 total starts for the Lady Tigers.
* Averaging 4.0 points and 2.3 rebounds per game with 81 assists and 86 steals over her three-year career.
* Hails from London, England and prepped at Barking Abbey Basketball Academy in England before spending her final two high school seasons at Potter's House Christian Academy in Jacksonville, Florida.
* Represented England on the U20 Team at the 2017 FIBA European Championship and on the U16 Team at the 2012 and 2013 FIBA European Championships.
JUNIOR SEASON (2017-18)
* Made 9 consecutive starts from Nov. 30-Jan. 11 and played in 26 games.
* Scored a season-high 11 points and tied a career high with five assists at Little Rock (Dec. 20).
* Grabbed a season-high six rebounds against Nicholls (Nov. 21).
* Recorded her 200th career rebound against Central Michigan in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Was one of two players on the team with 2 or more years of on-court experience at LSU.
* Spent summer before junior season competing for Great Britain in the U20 FIBA European Championships.
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2016-17)
* Played in all 32 contests and started the first seven games of the season.
* An accurate shooter from the line, hitting 78.7 percent (37-47) of her charity shots.
* Led the team in points versus UTEP in the Paradise Jam by matching a career-high with 15, and tied for the team lead in steals with five. The seven field goals versus the Miners was a career high.
* Tied for the team lead with 12 points off the bench against Tulane, including a perfect 6-of-6 from the free-throw line against the Green Wave and did not commit a single turnover in 25 minutes of action.
* Led LSU in assists with four off the bench against Sam Houston State.
* Had her best shooting effort to date in the win over Little Rock, hitting 80 percent (4-5) from the field.
* Tied her career high with a team-leading five steals against Alabama State.
* Grabbed a season-high five rebounds coming in off the bench against Kentucky.
FRESHMAN SEASON (2015-16)
* Named LSU Newcomer of the Year at postseason banquet.
* Started 22 of 31 games played, including 18 of the final 19 games, coming off the bench on Senior Day.
* Recorded a steal in 11 of the last 16 games of the season.
* Scored a career-high 15 against Texas Southern (Dec. 1), #11 Mississippi State (Feb. 4) and Georgia (Feb. 14).
* Scored in double figures six times, four of which were against SEC foes.
* Grabbed five-plus rebounds in 10 games.
* Played the full 40 minutes in three of the last nine games of the season, including the first-round SEC Tournament win over Alabama.
* Saw her first game action as a Lady Tiger, playing eight minutes in the opener at Wake Forest (Nov. 13), scoring a bucket and making two free throws.
* Posted her first career double-digit scoring game with 10 points in 11 minutes of action against Tulane (Nov. 23).
* Hit her first three-pointer of the season against the Green Wave.
* Made her first career start against Maine (Nov. 29).
* Against #11 Mississippi State, her six field goals made set a career mark as did the 40 minutes of action on the court.
* Against Georgia, nine of her 15 points were from the free-throw line and the nine free throws set a career mark.
* Started 15-straight games and snapped the streak coming in off the bench on Senior Night versus Florida (Feb. 25).
* Set a career mark with nine rebounds in the first-round SEC Tournament win over Alabama (Mar. 2), including eight defensive boards, which was a season high, and set a career mark with five assists in the win.
HIGH SCHOOL (2011-15)
* Prepped at Barking Abbey Basketball Academy in England before spending her final two high school seasons at Potter's House Christian Academy in Jacksonville, Florida.
* Potter’s House won a pair of state championships and the National Christian School Athletic Association championship.
* Played for Lady Rams club team from Jacksonville.
* Represented England on the U16 Team at the 2012 and 2013 FIBA European Championships
* Competed in the 2013 3v3 Youth Olympics in Australia.
* Selected to England's U18 Team for the 2015 FIBA European Championships.
* Played volleyball for the English junior national team in 2012.
* Daughter of Marvelle Beckford.
* Recognizes Mum during Pink games as a cancer fighter.
* Has a brother, Dominic, played college basketball at Tuskegee.
* Born on May 28, 1997.
* Majoring in Sociology.
* Likes to do photography and anything athletic, enjoys swimming, roller skating and challenges.
* Favorite food – Mom’s chicken soup.
* Favorite music/artist – conscious rap.
* Favorite hangout activity – movie night.
* Favorite movie – Chitty, Chitty Bang-Bang.
* Favorite book – Relentless by Tim Grover.
* Life after basketball – Psychologist.
* Why LSU? There is a better guarantee that I can get to where I want to be in my collegiate and post-collegiate careers.
* O the places I will go – Jamaica, Morocco.
* Started playing basketball at age 7.
* Full name is Shanice Brandi Norton.