BATON ROUGE – LSU will play its first game in the newly expanded Tiger Stadium on Saturday at 6:30 p.m. when the Tigers host Sam Houston State.
Fans are reminded that the Tiger Stadium bag policy prohibits backpacks or any bag or purse larger than 8½ x 11” from being brought into the stadium. The following is a list of other items that are prohibited from Tiger Stadium:
- Coolers, ice chests, bottles, cans, cups (or containers of any kind)
- Outside food and drinks
- Any type of artificial noise makers – violators are subject to ejection
- Pets of any variety (except for service animals)
- Video Cameras
- Weapons of any kind – including pocket knives, multi-function tools and any other items deemed inappropriate
- Smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and cigars are not permitted)
- Banners/Flags/Poles of any kind (or any obtrusive/obstructive signage)
Complete Football Parking Info
The following is a list of Tiger Stadium policies and reminders to keep in mind when coming to the game on Saturday:
Re-Entry to Stadium: Anyone leaving the stadium must have an unscanned new ticket to return to the stadium. Once a ticket has been scanned or the stub removed, it may not be used again for re-entry, unless otherwise directed by LSU officials in emergency situations.
Stadium Security: Visitors to Tiger Stadium may be subject to search.
Stadium Seats (Portable): Any seat that impedes on the comfort and enjoyment of a fan in an adjacent seat (in front, behind or to the side) is prohibited.
Tickets: All persons, regardless of age, must present a ticket for admission to Tiger Stadium.
For more information on LSU football game day policies, visit www.LSUsports.net/gameday.