The LSU Athletics Ticket Office hours for the Christmas and New Year's holidays are as follows:
- Thursday, Dec. 23 - Closed
- Friday, Dec. 24 - Closed
- Monday, Dec. 27, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Athletic Administration Building); 5:30 until halftime of the LSU Men's Basketball game (PMAC)
- Tuesday, Dec. 28 - 8 a.m. - Noon
- Wednesday, Dec. 29 - 8 a.m. - Noon
- Thursday, Dec. 30 - 8 a.m. - Noon
- Friday, Dec. 31 - Closed
- Sunday, Jan. 2 - 11:30 a.m. - Halftime of the LSU Women's Basketball game (PMAC)
- Regular office hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday) will resume on Monday, Jan. 3, 2011.
2011 AT&T Cotton Bowl Will Call Information:
- Will Call will be available in Baton Rouge until Jan. 4 at 5 p.m.
- Will Call will be available in Dallas at the team hotel, the Hilton Anatole, Jan 5 and 6 from 6 - 7 p.m. at the Conference Registration Desk between Atriums I and II.
- Will Call will be available at Cowboys Stadium on Jan 7 from 2 p.m. until halftime at the Dallas Cowboys Main Ticket Office between Entry A & B.
Fans are reminded to shop online at www.LSUtix.net through the holidays.
We wish you a Happy Holiday season!
NOTE: The LSU SportShop, the Athletics Department's on-campus store, will be closed on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1, but otherwise maintain its normal business hours (M-F 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sun. Noon-5 p.m.).